Product family: OBE-12
Elegant, dynamic and impressive - the new all-round compound microscope for schools, training and laboratories
|Ocular magnifications||10 x|
|Ocular visual field||18 mm|
|Standard objectives||4×, 10×, 40×|
|Nosepiece screw-in locations||4|
|Illumination type transmitted light||LED|
|Illumination intensity transmitted light||3 W|
|Focusing mechanism||coaxial coarse and fine drive|
|Fine drive minimum||0,002 mm|
|Dimension (W×D×H)||360×150×320 mm|
€ 490,00 *
*plus shipping costs (not applicable for downloads), plus VAT
Available from stock
- The KERN OBE 121 stands out through its exclusive, dynamic device, which is second to none in terms of sturdy construction and ergonomics. The clever storage compartment on the back will enables quick practical storage for your power cable. Thanks to the USB connection technology, it is also possible to supply power using an external powerbank
- The impressive, infinitely dimmable 3W LED guarantees bright illumination of your sample
- The height-adjustable and thereby focusable 1,25 Abbe condenser with aperture diaphragm is a further quality feature of the OBE series and ensures the very best concentration of light.
- Height adjustment of the fully-equipped mechnical stage is carried out using a coarse and fine focusing knob on bothsides. The ergonomically designed coaxial drive enables you to work with the samples and move them rapidly
- A large selection of different eyepieces and objectives are available to you as accessories
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of delivery.
- Scope of application: Training, haematology, sediment investigation, doctor’s practise
- Applications/Samples: Translucent, thin, high-contrast, less complex samples (e.g. plant tissue, coloured cells/ parasites)
Spare part wanted?
Here you will find the right spare part for this product: