Spring balances 281 Precise, mechanical spring balances in robust aluminium housing with g/kg readability
- Aluminium scale tube: robust, long service life, rustproof
- Compressive force measurement: possible using an optional pressure set
- Handrail: thanks to the rotating handrail the scale can always be aligned to be at the very best line of sight
- Non-fatigue stainless steel spring
- Clip loop which can be freely rotated of the lower suspension bracket by 360° for models with [Max] ≤ 1 kg
- High-quality workmanship: Wear-resistant, colour-anodised precision scale with high resolution for accurate readout of the measuring result
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.