Software SET-33 ET Target-count – Target-counting function
- Note: the required basis is SET-01 ET OS (basic package). SET-032 is part of SET-03 Premium Industrial package with “Tolerance weighing function” and “Piece-counting function” at a bargain price
- The Target-Count function enables extremely convenient target piece-counting. You can enter a target quantity with just one click. In addition, a lower and an upper tolerance value can be entered separately
- Visual and audible output of the target counting result, both visually (with coloured bar graph) and audible (using beep signals). This means that the operator can give their full attention to the filling process, without having to constantly monitor the weight. Different displays for underfill and overfill as well as correct filling level (main screen)
- The target counting function is ideal for order-picking procedures, which are critical in terms of number of pieces, e.g. in industry or workshops for people with disabilities
- The target-counting function contains the same functions to determine the reference weight of the counted parts as the piece-counting function (SET-032)
- Central master data memory: In addition to the master data for the piece-counting function (SET-032), you can store and recall the target value for piece-counting, as well as the lower and upper limits and the tare value for the container. This also enables the highly-efficient workflow for the piece-counting function (see: SET-032)
- Precise counting: Automatic reference optimisation improves the average value of the parts weight and in levels and therefore increases the accuracy of the counting result
- PC print function and barcode scan function: For this, the same convenient functions are available as for the piece-counting function (SET-032).
- Counting system function: Here too, the reference weight can be obtained precisely through a counting system
- ID security: It offers the possibility of storing each counted and stored counting result with a unique ID number (Dynamic Object ID) and an ID name (Dynamic Object Name or batch management). Storage can be triggered either semi-automatically or fully automatically and this will always happen after the weight has been removed from the balance and then a load has been applied. This means that the user does not have to press any buttons to save the weights and can work efficiently.Technical data
- Licensing: One license can be operated on up to four terminal devices (PC, laptop, tablet) at the same time, working independently
- User: You can store as many users as you need in one license
- Balances: You can store and operate as many balances as you need in one license
- Communication balances-terminal device: The balance(s) can communicate using serial connections, USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet or WiFi with the PC, laptop or tablet
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.