Software SET-07 ET Variable – Free Variable Function
- Note: the required basis is SET-01 ET OS (basic package)
- The functionality is to determine other physical properties of the items being weighed, which are related in a linear way with their weight. This function is used, for example, to determine the length of cable or thread or to calculate the surface area (or size) of paper, cardboard or other materials
- The weighing result is automatically converted to the defined target unit and output as shown
- A new conversion formula can be entered easily and quickly. The formula can refer to “g” or “kg”. In addition, the formula can be given a name and a description. The converted result unit can also be freely defined
- Previously stored formulae can easily be selected and applied
- Central master data memory: Free variable objects can be stored in the memory of the system with free variable profile, name, ID, image, etc.. In this way these values do not have to constantly be entered again, but can be easily recalled from the memory. In the master data memory you can also store possible tare value for the typical packaging, box or thread spool which is typically used for the object and which will then be deducted automatically from the weighing result
- ID security: It offers the possibility of storing each weighed and stored weighing result with a unique ID number (Dynamic Object ID) and an ID name (Dynamic Object Name). Storage can be triggered either semi-automatically or fully automatically and this will always happen after the weight has been removed from the balance and then a load has been applied. This means that the user does not have to press any keys to save the weights and can work efficiently
- PC print function and barcode scan function: Running the EasyTouch software in a Windows or Android environment means that you can use the complete PC/tablet accessory structure. In particular, standard WindowsR printers and PC label printers can print out a wide range of weighing slips from the classification procedure or compact adhesive labels with the classification result in the format you have definedTechnical data
- Licensing: One license can be operated on up to four terminal devices (PC, laptop, tablet) at the same time, working independently
- User: You can store as many users as you need in one license
- Balances: You can store and operate as many balances as you need in one license
- Communication balances-terminal device: The balance(s) can communicate using serial connections, USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet or WiFi with the PC, laptop or tablet
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.
ALL MODELS* All prices include the german legally applicable VAT (19 %) and do not include shipping costs