Software SET-01 ET OS – KERN EasyTouch operating system with basic functions ET Lab-Set + ET Industry-Set (weighing + laboratory package)
The KERN EasyTouch operating system SET-01 ET OS (Basic package) is the platform used to operate of all KERN EasyTouch functions
- Weight display: The large central weight display means you can easily read out or convert the weight into g, kg, pound, ounces or carat
- Targeted dispensing: Targeted dispensing enables entry of a target weight value and a permitted tolerance. The system gives the user visual and audible feedback when the target weight is reached when dosing. The visual feedback is supported through an intelligent bar graph with auto-focus on the target range Result display in the target range
- Percentage weighing: Permits display of the weight as a percentage in relation to a defined reference value. The reference value can be entered manually or be defined as the current weight = 100%. Automatic colour change of the bar graph (yellow, green, red) Special function: Tolerance weighing with lower and upper limit values as a percentage
- Totalizing (Rez A): Enables simple totalizing of different components for a recipe or totalizing of the same item distributed across different load carriers, e.g. on pallets. Every item is weighed separately, the app adds this to a total weight and displays the individual weights. Every item can be marked individually in the result log, e.g. with a batch description or item name/ID from the master data memory. Particular feature: Weighings from different balances can be merged together. See „Multi device use/administration“
- User administration: Running the app means you need to be a registered user and it then enables you to save measuring data (Conformity to standards 21 CFR Part 11). User roles in a hierarchical structure permit binding adjustment and binding operating system workflows
- Multi device use/administration: KERN EasyTouch can communicate both with KERN balances as well as third-party devices. During an operation, it is possible to select between different balances, i.e. high-capacity balances for coarse measurements and precision balances for fine measurements (weighing system). The measurement results of all balances are stored in a standardised result log, including their origin (conformity to standards 21 CFR Part 11 amongst other standards)
- Language administration: System languages are DE, EN, FR, ES, IT for clear display of work steps. Additional languages can be added
- Central master data memory: All master data is stored here, centrally. This means that the same master data only needs to be entered once for different applications (e.g. recipes, components, etc). The master data can be copied manually from device to device (e.g. using a USB stick) or can be synchronised automatically using a network, e.g. recipes or components. Changes to master data can be blocked for certain user groups
- Central measurement data memory (Save-Data Local): All printed and stored weighing data and measurement data are stored in this memory. Storage is either on a local display device or a central server directory for all connected weighing systems (Save-Data Server or Save-Data Cloud). All stored data is saved in a tamper-proof manner and therefore cannot be changed. Changes to master data are also secured in a dynamic data memory so that they are tamper-proof (Data traceability). Dynamic data can be recalled and printed out at any time or exported as a table
- PC print function & Barcode-Scan Function: Running the EasyTouch software in a Windows or Android environment means that you can use the complete PC/tablet accessory structure. In particular, standard Windows printers, label printers, barcode readers to read barcode labels and much more
- Manual TARE function: In each program point, the software user can manually reset the balance to zero (tare) or preset a fixed tare
- Verified operation: Weighing data from legally regulated applications can be stored and archived in a compliant manner in EasyTouch, by using active balances with valid verification and measurement memory. This compliant record keeping also applies for SaveServer verified operation: Weighing data from legally regulated applications can be stored and archived in a compliant manner in EasyTouch, by using active balances with valid verification and measurement memory. This compliant record keeping
- The software can be used to carry out adjustments (for certain KERN models). This function is activated later.
- Weighing units can be selected: g, kg, pound, ounces, Carat
- Software à la carte: KERN EasyTouch software can be compiled to suit each individual requirement. This basic licence SET-01 (operating system) is always required to be able to operate EasyTouch. All EasyTouch Apps can be run on the basis of this software, as long as they do not use other apps as a basis. This means that EasyTouch can be configured to be efficient in terms of cost and effort so that it is lean, in order to meet individual requirements
- Existing devices and third-party devices: EasyTouch can communicate with selected current KERN balances as well as with many existing KERN balances and also with appropriate third-party devices from other manufacturers. Step by step, more KERN devices are being added to EasyTouch and more balances from other manufacturers are connectable.
- Licensing: One license can be operated on up to four terminal devices (PC, laptop, tablet) at the same time, working independently
- User: You can store as many users as you need in one license
- Balances: You can store and operate as many balances as you need in one license
- Communication balances-terminal device: The balance(s) can communicate using serial connections, USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet or WiFi with the PC, laptop or tablet
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.
ALL MODELS* All prices include the german legally applicable VAT (19 %) and do not include shipping costs