Software AFH-FD Force-displacement analysis software for testing materials
- AFH FD software is designed for all applications that require the measurement of forces, depending on the displacement. Typically these are force progression graphs in penetration tests or pullout tests
- The program simultaneously requests the measurements from a force-measuring device, e. g. SAUTER FH, as well as a length-measuring device, e.g. SAUTER LB
- The measurements from both instruments are transferred continuously to the PC, synchronised by the AFH LD software and exported in the form of a graphic, as well as free data format for simple processing in Microsoft Excel
- The software AFH FD is compatible with all devices in the ranges SAUTER FC, FH, FL
- Other devices are not supported at this time, but may be included on request
- These measuring instruments are usually used with SAUTER test stands, in particular those from the SAUTER TVM-N range. However, it is also possible to use them with other mechanical testing machines
- Further analysis functions:
- - Dimensions of the test object
- - Tensile and compressive force
- - Load test
- - Archiving the recorded data
- Scope of delivery SAUTER AFH FD:
- - AFH FD software on DVD
- - User manual
- - Software licence
- - PC connection cable LB-A01 (RS-232 to LB)
- - PC connection cable FH-A01 (RS-232 to FH)
- Order example for a complete test system:
- - FH 5K. (Digital force gauge)
- - LB 300-2. (Digital length measuring device)
- - AFH FD (Force-deflection software)
- - TVM 5000N230N.* (Test stand)
- - LB-A02* (Mounting LB on test stand)
- - 2 × AFH 12* (Y-USB converter)
- - AC 04* (Test object holder)
- - 961-163* (Force calibration)
- - 961-150* (Length calibration)
- * not necessarily required for operating the AFH FD software
- Data recording rate max. 3 Hz (specially in combination with SAUTER FH and SAUTER LB)
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.