Product family: ORA-E
Refractive index measurement for laboratories and the industry
|Refractometer type||Handheld refractometer|
|Scale - Display type||Analogue|
|Area of application||Expert applications|
|Measuring method||Light refraction, Total reflection|
|Measurement temperature (°C)||20 °C – 20 °C|
|Scale for Refractive index|
|Measuring range refractive index||1,333 nD – 1,405 nD|
|Readout refractive index||0,005 nD|
|Measuring range refractive index II||1,405 nD – 1,468 nD|
|Teilung Brechungsindex II||0,005 nD|
|Measuring range refractive index III||1,468 nD – 1,517 nD|
|Teilung Brechungsindex III||0,005 nD|
|IP protection - complete device||-|
|Dimension (W×D×H)||200×40×40 mm|
€ 360,00 *
*plus shipping costs (not applicable for downloads), plus VAT
Available from stock
- The models in the KERN ORA-E range are universal, maintenance-free analogue manual refractometers
- The handy and robust design allows the easy, efficient and sustainable use in everyday life
- Manually calculated conversions and errors of the user are avoided by multiple selectable scales.
- These scales are especailly developed, exactly calculated and checked. They are also characterized by their thin and clear lines.
- The optical system and the prism cover are made of special material which allows a low-tolerance measuring.
- All models are fitted with an eyepiece which can be adjusted easily and smoothly to different visual capacities
- Included with the delivery:
- Storage box
- Calibration solution
- Calibration block if necessary
- Cleaning cloth
- Further accessories are available optionally.
- Due to a large divided scale this model has a specially large measuring range for the measurement of the refractive index.
- The main scope of applications is:
- Universal application, especially when extra large measuring ranges are required
Spare part wanted?
Here you will find the right spare part for this product: