IoT-Line Bench scale
Product family: FKB
High resolution bench scale with large weighing range and robust stainless steel weighing plate
|Weighing capacity [Max]
|Dimensions weighing platform (W×D×H)
|± 0,003 kg
|-10 °C – 40 °C
|Smallest piece weight when piece counting - normal conditions
|Display digit height
|Material weighing plate
|Net weight approx.
|IP protection - display
|no IP protection
|Construction type of the scale
- Thanks to the high resolution of up to points it is ideal for high-precision weighing in the industrial field
- Robust plastic die-cast housing: maintains the stability, protects the weighing technology elements and is robust enough to cope with everyday use
- Particularly practical: thanks to the large weighing ranges and compact dimensions, you can accurately weigh heavy loads in the most restricted of spaces. Useful for determining very small weight differences, such as, for example, gas wastage, abrasion of mechanical parts, rock samples, minerals, druses, silver etc.
- Industry 4.0: The integrated KERN Universal Port (KUP) allows the connection of external KUP interface adapters such as RS-232, USB, Bluetooth, WLAN, Analogue, Ethernet etc. The outstanding advantage here is that the KUP interface adapters are simply plugged in, i.e. retrofitting interfaces is conveniently possible without opening the scale housing or complicated installation. The interface adapters enable convenient transmission of weighing data to networks, PCs, smartphones, tablets, laptops, printers etc. In addition, control commands and data inputs can also be sent to the scale via the connected devices. Tip: with the KERN KUP-13 extension box, up to three KUP interface adapters can be operated in parallel on the scale.
- KERN Communication Protocol (KCP): The KCP permits searching and remote control of the balance using external control devices or computers
- PRE-TARE function for manual subtraction of a known container weight, useful for checking fill-levels
- Freely programmable weighing unit, e.g. display direct in special units such as length of wire g/m, surface weight g/m², or else
- Level indicator and levelling feet for precise levelling of the scale, fitted as standard
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Compatible with the KERN EasyTouch software for easy recording and evaluation of your weighing data.
Spare part wanted?
Here you will find the right spare part for this product: