IoT-Line Platform scale
Product family: DS
Precision industrial scale with laboratory accuracy, ideal for the diverse possibilities of Industry 4.0 applications
|Weighing capacity [Max]
|Dimensions weighing platform (W×D×H)
|± 0,0015 kg
|-10 °C – 40 °C
|Smallest piece weight when piece counting - normal conditions
|Display digit height
|Material weighing plate
|Display device cable length
|Net weight approx.
|Construction type of the scale
- High-capacity precision balance, ideal for high volume or heavy samples to be weighed with a high degree of accuracy
- User guidance step by step on display by Yes/No dialogue
- Numerical subtraction of tare weight for known container weight. Useful for checking fill-levels
- Precise counting: The automatic reference weight optimisation of reference weight gradually improves the average piece weight value
- Freely programmable weighing unit, e.g. display direct in special units such as length of wire g/m, surface weight g/m², or else
- KERN Universal Port (KUP): permits the connection of an external KUP interface adapter, such as, for example, RS-232, USB, Bluetooth, WiFi or Ethernet, for the exchange of data and control commands, without any installation outlay
- KERN Communication Protocol (KCP): The KCP permits searching and remote control of the balance using external control devices or computers
- Standardised, simplified concept of operation
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Simultaneous connection of up to three optional interfaces is only possible with the Extension Box KUP-A13. Without the box, only one optional interface can be used at a time.
- Compatible with the KERN EasyTouch software for easy recording and evaluation of your weighing data.
Spare part wanted?
Here you will find the right spare part for this product: