Inverse microscope OCM-1 The inverted biological laboratory microscope – also with fluorescence
For technical questions please contact:
- The OCM-1 range stands out through its design which is ergonomic, robust and extremely stable. This design, with its large working distance, is particularly suitable for the monitoring and analysis of cell cultures, for example
- Strong and infinitely adjustable 30 W halogen illumination unit ensures the optimum illumination in the bright field of your samples. An additional Osram 100 W Epi fluorescence illumination unit is available to you as a fluorescence microscope (OCM 165) for perfect illumination and stimulation of your fluorescence samples
- A special Abbe N.A. 0.3 condenser with aperture diaphragm and large working distance of 72 mm guarantees the very best working practise in the bright field and with fluorescence applications.
- As standard, the OCM-1 range is fitted with a trinocular eyepiece tube
- The mechanical stage including specimen holder (Ø 110 mm) means that you can work quickly and effectively. Further brackets for petri dishes are included with delivery or available as accessories
- Further options such as, for example, a selection of eyepieces, objectives, specimen holders and other phase contrast units can be integrated as accessories
- A dust cover as well as user instructions are included with the delivery
Research and breeding of cell cultures and tissue cultures
Particularly for viewing samples in culture vessels (flasks, petri dishes, microtitre plates), translucent, thin, low-contrast, challenging samples (e.g. living mammal cells, tissue, microorganisms if necessary, Immunofluorescence, FISH, DAPI staining etc.)
- Infinity optical system
- 5-fold lens revolving unit
- Siedentopf 45° inclined
- dioptre compensation both sides
Overall dimensions W×D×H 599 × 304 × 530 mm
net weight approx. 13,968 kg
Overall dimensions W×D×H 782 × 304 × 530 mm
net weight approx. 21,968 kg
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.