Transmitted light microscope OBT-1 The modern compound microscope for teaching in your class room
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The OBT-1 range is a high-quality school microscope, which will impress you with its intuitive control elements, sturdy construction and modern design
- The continuous dimmable 1W LED guarantees optimum illumination of the samples and also ensures long service life. Mobile use is also no problem through optional battery operation
- The simple 0.65 condenser lens with rotating aperture diaphragm on the OBT 101 ensures the very best concentration of light and illumination of the sample. The OBT 102 - OBT 106 models have a 1.25 Abbe condenser which is height-adjustable and can therefore be focussed and has an aperture diaphragm, which ensures the very best concentration of light
- To focus the object, all models have a coarse and fine focusing knob on both sides. The mechanical angle table enables you to work with the samples and move them rapidly (with model OBT 103 - OBT 106)
- A large selection of different eyepieces and objectives is also available
- A dust cover as well as user instructions are included with the delivery
- Watch the product film
Scope of application
- Primary school, secondary school, training, hobby use
- Translucent, thin, high-contrast, less complex samples (e.g. plant tissue, coloured cells/parasites)
- Finite optical system (DIN)
- OBT 101: 3-fold lens revolving unit
- OBT 102 - OBT 106: 4-fold lens revolving unit
- Lens barrel 45° tilt/360° rotatable
- Dioptre compensation one-sided (for binocular models)
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 195×147×325 mm
- Net weight approx. 2,755 kg
|• Colour filter||OBB-A3209|
|• Colour filter||OBB-A3210|
|• Colour filter||OBB-A3211|
|• Colour filter||OBB-A3212|
|• Microskope camera, 1,3 MP, CMOS 1/3",||ODC 872|
|• Microskope camera, 3 MP, CMOS 1/2,7",||ODC 874|
|• Microscope camera||ODC 881|
|• Tube binocular||OBB-A3222|
|• Tube monocular||OBB-A3221|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.