Transmitted light microscope OBS-1 The school microscope - For the first steps in microscopy and for use in biology lessons
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The KERN OBS-1 range is a solid and simple school microscope range, which is easy to use due to its intuitive control elements
- The infinitely dimmable 0.5W LED guarantees optimum illumination of the samples and also ensures long service life. Mobile use is also no problem through the use of rechargeable batteries
- The simple 0.65 condenser lens on the OBS 101 (condenser disc) and on the OBS 102 (fixed condenser) ensures the very best concentration of light and illumination of the sample. The OBS 103, 104, 105 and 106 models have a 1.25 Abbe condenser which is height-adjustable and can therefore be focussed and has an aperture diaphragm, which ensures the very best concentration of light
- To focus the object, all models have a coarse and fine focusing knob on both sides. The mechanical angle table enables you to work with the samples and move them rapidly (only for KERN OBS 106)
- A large selection of different eyepieces and objectives is also available
- Also available in a set of 10
- Watch the product film
Primary school, secondary school, training, hobby use
Translucent, thin, high-contrast, less complex samples (e.g. plant tissue, coloured cells/parasites)
- Finite optical system (DIN)
- 3-fold lens revolving unit: Model KERN OBS 101
- 4-fold lens revolving unit: Model KERN OBS 104, OBS 106
- Tube 45° (OBS 101) or 30° (OBS 104, OBS 106) eyepiece tube, angled/360° revolving
- Dioptre compensation (both sides) (for binocular models)
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 130×300×310 mm
- Net weight approx. 3,138 kg
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.