Phase contrast microscope OBN-15 The powerful, fully-equipped phase contrast microscope with varied options
For technical questions please contact:
- This series stands out through its wide-ranging phase-contrast feature which goes beyond the standard OBN level of quality
- A strong and continously adjustable 20 W halogen transmitted illumination unit (Philips) ensures the optimum illumination of your samples
- This series has a professional Koehler illumination unit with a special height-adjustable PH universal rotary condenser which can be centred as well as an aperture diaphragm and field diaphragm
- The extremely large mechanical stage table with ergonomic, coaxial coarse and fine focusing knob on both sides enables you to adjust and focus your sample rapidly and accurately
- The combination of a professional quintuple condenser wheel, the phase contrast condenser and the Infinity Plan phase contrast objectives makes the KERN OBN 158 a high-quality, fully-equipped microscope for all applications related to contrast procedures
- A wide variety of modular systems, such as, for example, a swing-out condenser, various eyepieces, objectives. colour filters, a darkfield condenser, a simple polarising unit through to complete fluorescence units are available to you as accessories
- This centring eyepiece for adjusting the phase contrast, a protective dust cover, eye cups as well as multi-lingual User instructions are included with the delivery
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera. You can select this adapter from the following model outfit list
Haematology, urology, gynaecology, dermatology, pathology, microbiology and parasitology, immunology, entomology, oncology, sewage treatment plants, vets, water analysis, breweries
specially for extremely translucent, thin, low-contrast, challenging samples (e.g. living mammal cells, bacteria, tissue) with phase contrast
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.