Transmitted light microscope OBE-10•11 The fully equipped all-round compound microscope for schools, training and laboratories
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The KERN OBE-1 series is a range of high-quality, fully-equipped compound microscopes, which can't be beaten in terms of ease of use and ergonomic design
- The strong and continuously dimmable 3W LED guarantees optimum illumination of the samples and also ensures long service life. Mobile use of several models is also no problem through the use of rechargeable batteries
- The height-adjustable and thereby focusable 1.25 ABBE condenser with aperture diaphragm is a further quality feature of the OBE-1 series and ensures the very best concentration of light
- Height adjustment of the fully-equipped mechnical stage is carried out using a coarse and fine focusing knob on both sides. The ergonomically designed coaxial drive enables you to work with the samples and move them rapidly
- A large selection of different eyepieces, lenses, a simple polarisation unit and a dark field kit is also available
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera to the trinocular version
- Also available in a set of 10
- Watch the product film
Training, haematology, sediment investigation, doctor's surgeries
Translucent, thin, high-contrast, less complex samples (e.g. plant tissue, coloured cells/parasites)
- Finite optical system (DIN)
- 4-fold lens revolving unit
- Siedentopf 30° inclined, 360° rotatable
- Dioptre compensation one-sided (for binocular and trinocular models)
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 320×180×365 mm
- Net weight approx. 4,988 kg
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.