Universal stands OZB-UE Individuality, variety and flexible working through our modular construction system - ECO universal stands
For technical questions please contact:
- With our universal stands and basic stands, as well as microscope heads and external illumination units, you can configure your microscope to your own specifications and adapt it to your application
- Thanks to the versatile, adjustable universal stands it is possible to work in the very best way in all areas with the most varied of samples
- Universal stands are available as stand base variants as well as with the option of a bench clamp. Depending on the model, you have the choice of a telescopic arm stand, a jointed arm stand or a telescopic double arm universal stand with ball bearings
- The spring loaded universal stands including bench clamp will make your daily work with your stereo microscope easier. Now including coarse adjustment knob for easy, flexible focussing.
- Column height: 430 mm
- Length Telescopic arm: 385 mm
- Column height: 430 mm
- Length double arm: 480 mm
- Height Spring loaded arm: 525 mm
- Length Spring loaded arm: 620 mm
- Column height: 300 mm
- Height Spring loaded arm: 400 mm
- Length Spring loaded arm: 850
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.