Stereo microscope heads OZB-M Individuality, variety and flexible working through our modular construction system – Stereo microscope heads
For technical questions please contact:
- To enable the highest level of flexibility for your special requirements and applications, we have a large selection of stereo microscope heads, universal stands and external illumination units, which are easy to combine.
- Through the different properties of the stereo microscope heads, as well as the flexibility of the universal stands and the professional fixing of our brackets, we can configure your ideal microscope to suit your needs.
- There are various microscope heads available from our product range for this purpose, both as binocular or trinocular versions.
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera to the trinocular version
- Optical system: Greenough optics
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.