Holders OZB-H Individuality, variety and flexible working through our modular construction system – Holders
For technical questions please contact:
- There are two microscope head holders available for these flexible, modular systems. These brackets are suitable for all stereo microscope stands and universal stands (excluding spring loaded arm), to make focusing possible
- The first variant available is a holder with adjustable handwheel as well as adjustment of the torque for your configuration
- For professional applications you have the choice of a mount with coarse and fine focusing knob for the very best focusing operation
- Diameter of the connector for the microscope head: 76 mm
- Diameter of the connector for the stand: 25 mm
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.