Stereo zoom microscope OZR-5 Professional stereo zoom microscope with parallel optics for excellent images, depth of field, contrast and fatigue-free working
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The KERN OZR-5series is a special, high-quality stereo zoom microscope with parallel optics for demanding analyses
- The KERN OZR-5 series is available as a strong, continuously adjustable 3 W LED incident and transmitted light variant for the very best illumination of your sample or as a variant without illumination
- The parallel optical system is a high-quality optical system and provides excellent images with the best contrast, colour and depth of field with fatigue-free working.
- The extremely large, continuously adjustable magnification range from 8 to 50 times magnification means that you can work quickly and effectively
- As standard, the models of the KERN OZR-5series are trinocular and are therefore equipped for connecting a camera for documentation purposes and for quality reports
- The pillar stand is particularly flexible due to its variable and sturdy adjustment mechanism and therefore enables ergonomic working procedures
- A large selection of eyepieces, (universal) stands, a darkfield kit, external illumination units as well as auxiliary objectives and more are available as accessories
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera. You can select this adapter from the following model outfit list
- In vitro fertilisation, detection of parasites, zoology and botany, tissue preparation, section, quality control, electronics and semiconductor industry, assembly and repair
- Samples with focus on three-dimensional, zoom with variable magnification (depth, thickness), e.g. insects, seeds, circuit boards, components
- Optical system: Parallel optics
- Brightness adjustable (separate)
- Lens barrel 45° tilt
- Magnification ratio: 6,25:1
- Light distribution 50:50
- Eye distance: 52.0 - 76.0 mm
- dioptre compensation both sides
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 305×300×510 mm
- Net weight approx. 5,7337 kg
Please see the overview tables below for details
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.