Stereo zoom microscope OZP-5 Professional and powerful thanks to its extremely large magnification range, strong illumination and first-class optics
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The KERN OZP stereo zoom microscope stands out through its above-average magnification range and its robust shape which is also ergonomic, it enables effortless, simple working over a period of several hours
- The KERN OZP-5 series is available as a strong, continuously adjustable 3 W LED incident and transmitted light variant for the very best illumination of your sample or as a variant without illumination
- With its large working distance, an extra large field of view and its brilliant resolution, the KERN provides sharp, high-contrast, colour-true images.
- The extremely large, continuously adjustable magnification range from 6 to 55 times magnification means that you can work quickly and effectively
- There is a choice of one binocular model as well as one trinocular model for connecting a camera for documentation purposes and for quality reports.
- The pillar stand is particularly flexible due to its variable and sturdy adjustment mechanism and therefore enables ergonomic working procedures
- A large selection of eyepieces, (universal) stands, a darkfield kit, external illumination units as well as auxiliary objectives and more are available as accessories
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera to the trinocular version
- zoology and botany, quality control, electronics and semiconductor industry, assembly and repair
Samples with focus on three-dimensional, zoom with variable magnification (depth, thickness), e.g. insects, seeds, circuit boards, components
- Optical system: Greenough optics
- Brightness adjustable (separate)
- Lens barrel 35° tilt
- Magnification ratio: 9,2:1
- Light distribution 50:50
- Eye distance: 52.0 - 76.0 mm
- dioptre compensation both sides
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 330×285×470 mm
- Net weight approx. 4,6816 kg
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.