Stereo zoom microscope OZL-46 The flexible, affordable all-rounder with zoom function for schools, training companies, inspection authorities and laboratories
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The products in the KERN OZL-46 series are stereo zoom microscopes, which will impress you with their quality, easy handling, flexibility as well as their stability and economical price
- The LED incident and transmitted illumination included as standard guarantees the very best illumination of your sample
- The highlight of the KERN OZL 465/OZL 466is the strong, continuously dimmable, integrated LED ring illumination in the objective housing, which ensures uniform, shadow-free illumination. An LED transmitted light variant is also included
- As well as excellent optical characteristics and their large working surface, these models offer the highest level of comfort in this class - ideal for training companies, workshops as well as assembly and repair workstations, e.g. in the electronics industry
- The zoom objective offers you continuous magnification from 7×–45×
- The KERN OZL-46 series is available as a binocular or trinocular version
- The pillar stand offers you the highest level of flexibility and the freedom to remove the microscope head and to integrate it into other modular systems, for example into a universal stand
- A large selection of eyepieces, external illumination units as well as auxiliary objectives are available as accessories
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera to the trinocular version
- Do you already know our product films? OZL-464, OZL-466, OZL-468
In vitro fertilisation, detection of parasites, zoology and botany, tissue preparation, section, quality control
Samples with focus on three-dimensional, zoom with variable magnification (depth, thickness), e.g. insects, seeds, circuit boards, components
- Optical system: Greenough optics
- Brightness adjustable (separate)
- Lens barrel 45° tilt
- Magnification ratio: 6,4:1
- Light distribution 50:50
- Eye distance: 55.0 - 75.0 mm
- dioptre compensation both sides
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 300×240×420 mm
- Net weight approx. 4,085 kg
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.