Coaxial microscope OZC-5 The coaxial with parallel optics for excellent contrast and depth of field
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The KERN OZC-5 has been developed specially to meet requirements for high contrast and depth of field. These devices are absolutely essential for the LCD/LED electronics industry
- The coaxial 2W LED incident illumination which is integrated into the objective guarantees selective depth of focus, so that even low-lying sections can be recorded (e.g. the bottom of a drilled hole)
- The parallel optical system is a high-quality optical system and provides excellent images with the best contrast, colour and depth of field with fatigue-free working.
- The large, adjustable magnification range from 18 to 65 times gives you continuous zoom when you are working
- As standard, the models of the KERN OZC-5series are trinocular and are therefore equipped for connecting a camera for documentation purposes and for quality reports
- The arm curved stand ensures precise adjustment and focusing of your sample. The stand base is particularly heavy and therefore offers a high level of stability and an extremely secure footing
- A large selection of eyepieces and a mechanical stage extension are available as accessories
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera. You can select this adapter from the following model outfit list
- Scope of application
- LCD/LED electronics, semiconductor technology
- Samples with focus on spatial dimensions (depth, thickness), zoom for variable magnification, e.g. LCD/LED electronics, circuit boards, ICs
- Optical system: Parallel optics
- Dimmable lighting
- Lens barrel 45° tilt
- Magnification ratio: 3,6:1
- Light distribution 50:50
- Eye distance: 52.0 - 76.0 mm
- dioptre compensation both sides
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 305×180×405 mm
- Net weight approx. 11,33 kg
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.