Stereo microscope OSF-4G The robust and practical product for schools, training centres, the workshop and laboratory
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- With its integrated handle as well as its stable arm curved stand, the KERN OSF-4G has been specially developed for schools and workshops
- The LED incident and transmitted illumination included as standard guarantees the very best, continuously dimmable illumination of your sample
- As well as very good optical characteristics, its ergonomically-designed working surface means that it offers the highest level of convenience in this class
- A turnable objective with predefined magnifications is available to make your working procedures quicker and more efficient.
- The eyepieces are fixed in the lens barrel, to stop them getting damages or lost
- The ergonomic shape and the stable mechanism which can be adjusted extremely accurately offer a high level of functionality and enable you to work quickly and efficiently with very little effort
- A large selection of eyepieces as well as various additional external illumination units are available as accessories.
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
- KERN OSF 439: Also available in a set of 10
Training, In vitro fertilisation, detection of parasites, zoology and botany, tissue preparation, section, quality control
Samples with focus on three-dimensional, zoom with variable magnification (depth, thickness), e.g. insects, seeds, circuit boards, components
- Optical system: Greenough optics
- Brightness adjustable (separate)
- Lens barrel 45° tilt
- Eye distance: 55.0 - 75.0 mm
- dioptre compensation one-sided
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 230×180×275 mm
- Net weight approx. 2,323 kg
Please see the overview tables below for details
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table
|• Ocular (Ø 30.5 mm): WF 5× / Ø 16.2 mm||OZB-A4101|
|• Ocular (Ø 30.5 mm): WF 10× / Ø 20.0 mm||OZB-A4102|
|• Ocular (Ø 30.5 mm): WF 15× / Ø 15.0 mm||OZB-A4103|
|• Ocular (Ø 30.5 mm): WF 20× / Ø 10.0 mm||OZB-A4104|
|• Ocular (Ø 30.5 mm): HWF 10× / Ø 20.0 mm||OZB-A4106|
|• Stage plate frosted glass / Ø 59,5 mm||OZB-A4815|
|• Stage plate black-white / Ø 59,5 mm||OZB-A4816|
|• Cleaning set for microscopes||OCS 901|
|• Microskope camera, 1,3 MP, CMOS 1/3",||ODC 872|
|• Microskope camera, 3 MP, CMOS 1/2,7",||ODC 874|
|• Microscope camera||ODC 881|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.