Stereo microscope OSE-4 The small robust product for schools, training centres and the workshop
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The KERN OSE-4 is an extremely robust, stable stereo microscope which is easy to use, it is ideal for all conventional applications in schools, workshops and training companies
- Depending on the model, optional LED incident illumination as well as transmitted and incident illumination ensure the very best illumination of your sample
- Despite its low price it has very good optical characteristics, which enable you to have sharp images over a large field of view.
- A turnable objective with predefined magnifications is available to make your working procedures quicker and more efficient.
- The eyepieces are fixed in the lens barrel, to stop them getting damages or lost
- A special feature of this adaptable and yet robust microscope series is the stable mechanism of the microscope stand which can be adjusted precisely. It will also impress you with its functionality and ergonomic design
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely
- A large selection of eyepieces as well as various additional external illumination units are available as accessories.
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
- Training, In vitro fertilisation, detection of parasites, zoology, botany, tissue preparation, section, quality control
Samples with focus on three-dimensional, zoom with variable magnification (depth, thickness), e.g. insects, seeds, circuit boards, components
- Optical system: Greenough optics
- Lens barrel 45° tilt
- Eye distance: 55.0 - 75.0 mm
- Dioptre compensation one-sided
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 230×128×330 mm
- Net weight approx. 2,17 kg
|• Ocular (Ø 30.5 mm): WF 5× / Ø 16.2 mm||OZB-A4101|
|• Ocular (Ø 30.5 mm): WF 10× / Ø 20.0 mm||OZB-A4102|
|• Ocular (Ø 30.5 mm): WF 15× / Ø 15.0 mm||OZB-A4103|
|• Ocular (Ø 30.5 mm): WF 20× / Ø 10.0 mm||OZB-A4104|
|• Stage plate black-white / Ø 59,5 mm||OZB-A4816|
|• Stage plate, frosted glass, Ø 95 mm||OZB-A4805|
|• Stage plate, black-white, Ø 95 mm||OZB-A4806|
|• Cleaning set for microscopes||OCS 901|
|• Microskope camera, 1,3 MP, CMOS 1/3",||ODC 872|
|• Microskope camera, 3 MP, CMOS 1/2,7",||ODC 874|
|• Microscope camera||ODC 881|
|• Ocular (Ø 30.5 mm): HWF 10× / Ø 20.0 mm||OZB-A4106|
|• /250.00 mm||OZB-A4207|
|• /81.00 mm||OZB-A4208|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.