Stereo microscope sets OZM-95 Predefined stereo microscope set with ball bearing double arm and 4.5 W ring illumination unit for safety and flexibility
For technical questions please contact:
- Predefined stereo microscope sets with universal stand and illumination for your functional workplace
- This saves you spending time on configuration and being spoilt for choice in the combination of different components. In this way you get an in expensive and highly-flexible solution for your microscope workplace
- The KERN OZM-9 is a range of excellent stereo zoom microscopes with above-average optical features
- The 4,5W-LED ring lighting included as standard guarantees the very best illumination of your sample
- With its large working distance, an extra large field of view and its brilliant resolution, the KERN OZM-9 provides sharp, high-contrast, colour-true images.
- The zoom objective offers you continuous magnification from 7×–45×
- There is a choice of one binocular model as well as one trinocular model for connecting a camera for documentation purposes and for quality reports.
- The individually adjustable hinged arm universal stand with clamp guarantees the highest level of flexibility and greatest range. Using the separate height adjustment and pull-out hinged arms means that large samples can be inspected
- Using the clamp means that the universal stand can be fixed to any work bench
- Simple – convenient – affordable
- Please note that articles marked with "UK" include a UK power supply
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.