Stereo microscope sets OZL-96 Predefined stereo microscope set with simple telescopic arm and 4.5 W ring illumination unit for greater flexibility at the workstation
For technical questions please contact:
- The products in the KERN OZL-96 series are stereo zoom microscopes, which will impress you with their quality, easy handling, flexibility as well as their stability and economical price
- The 4,5W-LED ring lighting included as standard guarantees the very best illumination of your sample
- As well as excellent optical characteristics and their large working surface, these models offer the highest level of comfort in this class - ideal for training companies, workshops as well as assembly and repair workstations, e.g. in the electronics industry
- The zoom objective offers you continuous magnification from 7×–45×
- The KERN OZL-9 series is available as a binocular or trinocular version
- The universal telescopic arm stand gives you a high level of flexibility. Particularly suitable for large samples and free work under the microscope
- Predefined stereo microscope sets with universal stand and illumination for your functional workplace
- This saves you spending time on configuration and being spoilt for choice in the combination of different components. In this way you get an in expensive and highly-flexible solution for your microscope workplace
- Simple – convenient – affordable
- Please note that articles marked with "UK" include a UK power supply
|• Ocular (Ø 30.0 mm): HWF 10× / Ø 20.0 mm||OZB-A4631|
|• Ocular (Ø 30.0 mm): HWF 15× / Ø 15.0 mm||OZB-A4632|
|• Ocular (Ø 30.0 mm): HWF 20× / Ø 10.0 mm||OZB-A4633|
|• Ocular (Ø 30.0 mm): HWF 25× / Ø 9.0 mm||OZB-A4634|
|• Auxiliary objective 0,5x||OZB-A4641|
|• Auxiliary objective 0,75×||OZB-A4644|
|• Auxiliary objective 1.5×||OZB-A4642|
|• Auxiliary objective 2.0×||OZB-A4643|
|• C-Mount camera adapter 1.00x||OZB-A4809|
|• C-Mount camera adapter 0.30x||OZB-A4810|
|• C-Mount camera adapter 0.50x||OZB-A4811|
|• Stage plate, frosted glass, Ø 95 mm||OZB-A4805|
|• Stage plate, black-white, Ø 95 mm||OZB-A4806|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.