Polarising microscope OPO-1 The flexible and powerful polarising microscope for all professional applications with reflected and transmitted light
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- These devices are professional, fully-equipped polarising microscopes, which use light polarisation to analyse minerals, crystals and isotropic materials
- The KERN OKO 185 is a combi variant of LED incident illumination and LED transmitted illumination. A height-adjustable 0.9/0.13 Swing-out Abbe condenser which can be centred for complete Köhler illumination are part of the standard version
- A 360° revolving stage with 1° division, 6’ fine division and locking function is integrated into all ranges as standard
- A large selection of accessories such as, for example, a mechanical stage attachment as well as further objectives for long working distance and filter units are also available
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera. You can select this adapter from the following model outfit list
- Mineralogy, texture observations, material testing, observation of crystals
- More complex samples with polarising properties
- Infinity optical system
- 5-fold lens revolving unit
- Siedentopf 30° inclined, 360° rotatable
- Dioptre compensation one-sided
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 500×200×500 mm
- Net weight approx. 13,528 kg
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.