Polarising microscope OPE-1 The robust polarising product for your training centres or workshop
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The KERN OPE-1 is a robust, stable polarisation microscope which is very easy to use
- It is suitable for all common routine applications in training companies or workshops and produces excellent images
- As standard, this microscope is fitted with a scaled wide-field eyepiece, „Non-stress” achromatic lenses, a Bertrand lens and an Abbe condenser
- A revolving unit for up to 4 lenses and a 360° rotating specimen stage are included with delivery as standard
- The following optional accessory items are available: A quartz wedge, a further eyepiece, lenses and a mechanical table attachment
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely. This is emphasized by the functional and ergonomic design
For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table
|• Ocular (Ø 23.2 mm): HWF 10× / Ø 18.0 mm||OBB-A1349|
|• Ocular (Ø 23.2 mm): WF 16× / Ø 13.0 mm||OBB-A1354|
|• Non-stress achromatic objektive 4.0×||OBB-A1280|
|• Non-stress achromatic objektive 10.0×||OBB-A1278|
|• Non-stress achromatic objektive 40.0× (spring)||OBB-A1281|
|• Non-stress achromatic objektive 20.0×||OBB-A1279|
|• Non-stress achromatic objektive 60.0× (spring)||OBB-A1282|
|• Bertrand lens, can be moved out of the optical path||OBB-A1120|
|• Quartz wedge (I - IV class)||OBB-A1320|
|• Polarising attached mechanical stage||OBB-A1337|
|• Condenser Abbe N.A. 1,25 (aperture diaphragm)||OBB-A1101|
|• Halogen spare bulb 6 V/20 W (transmitted light)||OBB-A1370|
|• Cleaning set for microscopes||OCS 901|
|• Microskope camera, 1,3 MP, CMOS 1/3",||ODC 872|
|• Microskope camera, 3 MP, CMOS 1/2,7",||ODC 874|
|• Microscope camera||ODC 881|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.