Digital WLAN microscope ODC-9 Innovative hand-held microscope for mobile applications with immediate display of the image on a smartphone or tablet
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The digital WLAN hand-held microscope is designed for rapid and simple surface observations. Ideally suited for coins, bank notes, stamps, circuit boards, plants, insects, gems and skin samples for industrial use, for all hobby scientists, children and students
- The KERN ODC 910 WLAN microscope has been specially developed for direct connection to your WLAN-enabled smartphone or tablet with iOS or android
- During the live transfer to your smartphone or tablet you can take photos and videos of the sample you are investigating, and these can also be stored on your device. For larger videos you can also insert a mini SD card directly into the microscope
- Le réglage simple du grandissement permet d'agrandir tous les échantillons habituels avec le microscope USB. La plage de zoom doit être mise au point sur un grandissement de 10x et 200x pour qu'une focalisation automatique ait lieu.
- The six LEDs fitted in the ring shape ensure strong and effective illumination of your sample. Use the adjustment wheel on the microscope to control the illumination setting.
- You can download the app for the ODC 910 WLAN microscope from the Apple App Store or the Android Google Play Store free of charge and this app enables you to directly transfer images and videos from the microscope to your smartphone or tablet through a simple connection
- The scope of delivery includes the WLAN microscope with integrated rechargeable battery pack, a flexible column which is easy to adjust and which has a swan neck so that you can achieve the ideal height setting, as well as a mains adapter
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.