ODC-89 The digital USB microscope for rapid testing or for hobby use
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The USB hand-held microscope is designed for rapid and simple observations. Ideally suited for coins, plants, insects and skin samples for all hobby scientists, children and students.
- Le réglage simple du grandissement permet d'agrandir tous les échantillons habituels avec le microscope USB. La plage de zoom doit être mise au point sur un grandissement de 10x et 200x pour qu'une focalisation automatique ait lieu.
- The eight LEDs fitted in the ring shape ensure strong and effective illumination of your sample. Use the adjustment wheel on the cable to control the illumination setting.
- As well as the camera, you will also find a simplified version of our multi-lingual KERN Microscope VIS software included with delivery.
- cable length: 1,4 m
- Work area: 150x80 mm
- Focus range: 60 mm
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 80×150×180 mm
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.