Tablet camera ODC-2 Digital microscopy brought up to date - tablet with integrated camera for optimal observation and digital documentation of the sample
For technical questions please contact:
- A 2-in-1 solution in digital microscopy as a universal system for trinocular microscopes with C-mount adapter. The ODC 241 microscope-tablet-camera consists of a large Android tablet in combination with a 5-MP camera.
- The KERN ODC 241 tablet-camera has been specially developed for simple and direct observation of the sample on the screen. Ideally suited for school pupils and students in education or for demonstration purposes in the laboratory
- The integrated 5-MP camera enables live transmission of the image to the Android Tablet as well as the creation of images and videos for documentation purposes. Simple measurements such as distance, area and angle measurements as well as a manual counting function are also available
- Automatic white balance and automatic contrast adjustment can be performed quickly and easily, which enables efficient working procedures
- A range of additional functions are provided through the integrated interfaces, such as, for example- Data storage on a USB stick or SD card- Connection to a USB mouse- Transfer of the live image to an external screen using HDMI- Transfer of stored data to external receivers using WLAN
- The delivery includes the tablet camera with pre-installed software as well as the power pack
- Cannot be used in combination with the following microscopes: OZM-5, OZM-9
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.