Fiber illumination OZB-IF Cold light sources and ring lights for maximum flexibility in stereo microscopy
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Choose your favourite external illumination here to achieve maximum flexibility and greatest possible ease of use in stereo microscopy
- These professional illumination units provide a quality of light at a high, constant intensity at all times
- Regardless of whether your choice is space-saving ring lights or cold light sources using optical fibre, our range is all you can wish for
- With the OZB-A7101 polarisation ring illumination unit, you also have an excellent component which has been specially optimised for observing shiny surfaces
- Naturally, these external illumination units also fit your standard stereo microscope (Exception: The ring lighting units cannot be used in combination with the following ranges: OSE-1, OSF-4G, OZL-44, OZL-45, OZL-45R, OZC-5 and OZG-4)
- NEW: With the OZB-A4516-LED swan neck illumination unit with focusable light beam, you can adjust the illumination to suit your needs. Spot or scattered radiation means that you can achieve the very best illumination of your sample.
- Please note that articles marked with "UK" include a UK power supply
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.