Digital refractometer ORL-B Digital measurement of refraction index for universal application
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The models in the KERN ORL range are accurate, universal and maintenance-free digital desktop refractometers
- Other key features are the extra-large measuring range and a high degree of accuracy
- With their handy design, they are ideal for convenient and rapid everyday use
- The large, easy-to-read display with integrated temperature display supports the user to reliably determine the measurement
- The integrated automatic temperature compensation (ATC) means that you can work easily and quickly, as you do not have to manually convert the measurement
- A quick and user-friendly calibration of the refractometer is possible at any time using commercially available distilled water
- Mean value measurements possible
- Included in the scope of supply:
- - Pipette
- - Storage case
- - USB cable
- - Power adapter
- - Screwdriver
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.