Digital refractometer ORF-W Area of application: Wine
For technical questions please contact:
- The models in the KERN ORF-W range are accurate and universal, maintenance-free digital manual refractometers
- Other key features are the easy handling and sturdiness
- The handy and robust design allows the easy, efficient and sustainable use in everyday life
- The large, easy-to-read TFT colour display with integrated temperature display supports the user to reliably determine the measurement.
- The large range of models with either a single or multiple measuring scales means that you can use the product in many application areas
- The optimised device software can give the measurements in various measurement scales
- The integrated automatic temperature compensation (ATC) means that you can work easily and quickly, as you do not have to manually convert the measurement
- Due to the fact that the refractometer has been calibrated at the factory, this guarantees that it can be used immediately for accurately measuring your sample
- Included in the scope of supply:
- - Calibration solution
- - Pipette
- - Storage case
- - 2 x AAA batteries
- - Leather case
- - Screwdriver
- - Cleaning cloth
- Measuring temperature: 5 – 40 °C
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 145 × 67 × 40 mm
- Net weight approx. 558,21 g
- Power supply: 2×1.5 V AAA
- Service life of the batteries: approx. 3,750 measurements
- ATC (Automatic temperature compensation)
- Minimum sample volume: 2 drops
The following models are particularly suitable for measuring the sugar content in fruit. This is used to determine what alcohol content is to be expected from the fruit You can also determine the degree of ripeness of fruit (fruit sugar), e.g. grapes etc.
Main areas of application:
- Agriculture: Wine and fruit cultivation
- Wine production
- Must and alcohol production
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.