Digital microscope set OZM-S First-class optics as well as strong illumination combined with a high level of flexibility and digital tools
- The excellent OZM range is now also available to you as a comprehensive digital solution for your live investigations. Optionally available with an adapted tablet or C-mount camera. Naturally, the appropriate C-mount adapter is included with the delivery
- The KERN OZM-S is a range of excellent stereo zoom microscopes with above-average optical features
- The extraordinarily strong and continuously dimmable 3W LED incident and transmitted illumination ensures a flexible and particularly good level of illumination for your sample
- With its large working distance, an extra large field of view and its brilliant resolution, the KERN OZM-S provides sharp, high-contrast, colour-true images.
- The adapted C-mount camera is available in different versions and can be used anywhere
- For detailed information on the individual components, see the relevant product description of the individual item
- A large selection of eyepieces, external illumination units as well as auxiliary objectives are available as accessories
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
Technical dataMicroscope OZM-5
- Optical system: Greenough optics
- Brightness adjustable (separate)
- Lens barrel 45° tilt
- Magnification ratio: 6,4:1
- Light distribution 50:50
- Eye distance: 52.0 - 76.0 mm
- Dioptre compensation (both sides)
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 330×285×440 mm
- Net weight approx. 4,7516 kg
- Eyepieces: HSWF 10x / 23.0 mm
- Visual field (mm): 32.8 - 5.1
- Objektive: 0,7 x - 4,5 x
- Stand: Pillar
- Illumination: 3W LED (Durchlicht), 3W LED (Auflicht)
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.