Digital microscope set OBN-S Professionalism and versatility united in one microscope – with Köhler illumination and documentation
- The professional, flexible OBN-S range is now also available to you as a comprehensive digital solution for your live investigations. Optionally available with an adapted tablet or C-mount camera. Naturally, the appropriate C-mount adapter is included with the delivery
- The OBN series stands out because of its unbeatable and consistently high quality and its ergonomic design. The range of modular components means that the OBN series can be individually customised for the professional user
- Depending on the application, there is a choice of models with strong, continuously dimmable 3 W LED or 20 W halogen illumination (Philips)
- This series has a professional Koehler illumination unit with an adjustable field diaphragm as well as a height-adjustable 1,25 Abbe condenser which can be centred and which has an adjustable aperture diaphragm
- The adapted KERN ODC 241 tablet-camera has been specially developed for simple, convenient and direct investigation of the sample on the screen. Ideally suited for school pupils and students in education or for demonstration purposes in the laboratory
- The adapted C-mount camera is available in different versions and can be used anywhere
- For detailed information on the individual components, see the relevant product description of the individual item
- A large selection of different eyepieces, lenses, a simple polarisation unit and a dark field kit is also available
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery
Technical data Microscope OBN-13
- Infinity optical system
- 5-fold lens revolving unit
- Siedentopf inclined, 360° rotatable
- Dioptre compensation (both sides)
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 390×200×400 mm
- Net weight approx. 8,983 kg
- Okulare: HWF 10×20 mm
- Objective quality: Infinity E-Plan
- Objectives: 4x/10x/20x/40x/100x
- Illumination (KERN OBN 132): 6V/20W halogen
- Illumination (KERN OBN 135): 3W LED (transmitted light)
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.