Analogue refractometer ORA-B Area of application: Sugar
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The models in the KERN ORA-B range are universal, maintenance-free analogue manual refractometers
- The practical and robust design means that it can be used simply, efficiently and on a permanent basis, day in day out
- The manual effort to convert the value is avoided by the use of several selectable scales and thereby eliminates user error
- These scales have been specially developed, calculated precisely and checked. Another key feature is the very thin, clear lines
- The optical system and the prism cover are made from special materials, which enable you to measure with low tolerances
- All models are fitted with an eyepiece which can be adjusted easily and smoothly to different visual capacities
- The models which are marked "ATC" have automatic temperature compensation, which makes it possible to obtain precise measurements at different environmental temperatures
- Included in the scope of supply:
- - Storage box
- - Calibration solution
- - if necessary, calibration block
- - Pipette
- - Screwdriver
- - Cleaning cloth
- Further accessories are available as options
The following models are particularly suitable for measuring the Brix value. These mean that you can determine the sugar content in foods, primarily in fruit, vegetables, juice and drinks which contain sugar. This refractometer also is ideal for the monitoring of processes in industry (coolant monitoring, oils and fats).
Main areas of application:
- Industry: Process and quality control, lubricant control
- Food processing industry: drinks, fruit, sweets
- Agriculture: Determining the degree of ripeness of fruit for quality control during the harvest
- Restaurants and industrial kitchens
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.