Abbe refractometer ORT-1 Refractive index measurement for pharmacy, laboratories and industry
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- The models in the KERN ORT-1 range are universal, analogue Abbe refractometers
- The practical and robust design means that it can be used simply, efficiently and on a permanent basis, day in day out
- The integrated scale allows it to be used in many application areas and offers the best possible security for being able to read the measuring result accurately
- Included in the scope of supply:
- - Calibration solution
- - calibration block
- - Pipette
- - Screwdriver
- - Cleaning cloth
- - digital thermometer
- Further accessories are available as options
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 180×90×240 mm
- Net weight approx. 2,63582 kg
The following model is a simple yet highly reliable Abbe refractometer with a digital thermometer. Liquid, solid and pasty samples can be evaluated. This refractometer is robust, accurate and easy to use. Optionally a solide aluminium case for transport and storage is available. It measures the refractive index (nD).
Main areas of application:
- Sugar industry (raw cane sugar)
- Drinks industry
- Food processing industry
- Chemical industry
- Oil industry/Refineries
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.