Video microscope OIV-3 The beginner's video microscope with the simplest handling for applications of all kinds
- The Kern OIV-3 is a video microscope which has been constructed to optimise digital stereo microscopy. Our well-conceived, comprehensive solution with axial optical unit enables immediate, simple display of your samples on the screen
- The LED incident illumination unit (ring) included as standard guarantees the very best illumination of your sample
- Combined with the large working surface, recording objects on the screen is ideally suited for monitoring, analysis and documentation in industrial environments
- The excellent optical unit enables continuous sharp image tracking across the entire zoom range from 0.7×–4,5×
- The powerful 5 MP megapixel camera of the microscope without eyepieces offers, thanks to the HDMI output, smooth live monitoring of your samples from the HD monitor. In addition, the software which is easy to use, the USB stick as well as the USB mouse which are integral components of the delivery, mean you can process and store your results digitally
- An additional HDMI interface makes it possible to connect an external monitor and thus enable live observation on two devices operated in parallel.
- A special feature of this microscope series are the zoom wheels with integrated click-stop. This offers precise selection of the magnification level and supports the user in calibrating the documentation functions in the software.
- A dust cover as well as user instructions are included with the delivery
|• Auxiliary objective, / mm||OBB-A3225|
|• Auxiliary objective, / mm||OBB-A3226|
|• Solder protection lens||OBB-A3227|
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.