Personal floor scale MPN-P_MPN-H Integratable personal scales for wireless transfer of weighing data to EMR or EHR systems
- Verification class III
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Thanks to the integrated WiFi interface, this model is suited for wireless transfer of weights directly into the digital patient records, as soon as this is launched as a comprehensive service. By doing this, any documentation or transfer errors which occur during manual data transfer are eliminated. Thanks to this technology, this model can be integrated into existing or future EMR and EHR systems and ensures that your investment is future-proofed right now
- KERN Universal Port (KUP): permits the connection of an external KUP interface adapter, such as, for example, RS 232, USB, Bluetooth or Ethernet, for the exchange of data and control commands, without any installation outlay
- Practical second display on the back of the scale, which makes it easy for both the patient and the doctor or nursing staff to read the weight
- The MPN-HM model has an elegant height rod integrated into the column, which can be pulled out for use and has a sturdy plastic head rest and a measuring range from 89 - 205 cm
- Patients with a height below 80 cm can be measured using the measuring scale fitted on the column
- The ergonomically optimised shape and robust design mean that this range is ideal for daily use in a professional environment
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet
- Large platform with non-slip and wear-resistant surface made of plastic, to provide a secure footing for patients
- Hold function: When patients do not stand completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then “frozen”. This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the patient first and then take the weight reading in peace
- Mother and child function: the parent's weight is measured, and the scale is reset to zero via the button. Subsequently, the parent and baby are weighed together. The weight of the child will then show on the display. This is particularly practical for weighing infants, who can remain cradled in the arms of a parent during the weighing process
- BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- High resolution readout: Read-out [d] for 5 sec increased by one decimal place at the touch of a key
- Battery- or mains-powered, rechargeable battery operation optional
- Easy to transport thanks to the two integrated transport wheels
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Watch the product film for MBA
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.