Balance kit SAUTER CW_R Balance kit for individual assembly of floor scales – suitable for use in harsh industrial environments with humid environmental conditions
- With SAUTER balance kits, individual weighing solutions can be put together, for example, individual balance manufacturing in industry, automotive manufacturing and agriculture. In this way, a wide range requirements in terms of dimensions, materials, combinations of peripheral devices etc. can be fulfilled. Especially suitable for the manufacture of platform scales, weigh hoppers, silo scales, flush-mounted floor scales and other weighing devices. Area of use: Measuring mass as well as compressive force in harsh environments
- Details load cells:
- - Accuracy in accordance with OIML R60 C3
- - CE and RoHS compliant
- - Dust and spray protection to IP68/IP69K (in accordance with EN 60529), welded to create a hermetic seal
- - Alloy steel
- - 6-wire connection
- - Nominal sensitivity: mV/V
- junction box SAUTER CJ X467:
- - Robust housing made from stainless steel with protection against dust and spray to IP67
- Note: Use the SAUTER CW in combination with one of our display devices, for example, KFS-TM, YKV, CE HS
- Note: Powerful balances and efficient weighing systems which support you in your work, should be adapted to your individual requirements. Standard models are therefore not sufficient under some circumstances. For this reason we have special balance kits available for you, with or without display device, which you can use to create a tailor-made solution which is just right for you. In this way you can use the most varied platform sizes or individual weighing systems, e.g. within larger production plants, which match your requirements perfectly.
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.