MWS-L Scale for medical patient trolleys with a low overall height for easy access - with EC type approval and approval for medical use
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Verification class III (Verification is optional)
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Due to its large dimensions and large weighing range, it is especially suitable for weighing patients on medical patient trolleys or wheelchairs as well as overweight patients who are in the obese category
- Large steel weighing plate with a non-slip and wearresistant surface
- Low platform height and integrated access ramps on both sides facilitate access
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet
- Level indicator to level the balance precisely
- Dynamic weighing function that allows determination of a stable weighing value, ideal for restless patients
- Hold function: When patients do not stand, sit or lie completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then "frozen". This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the patient first and then take the weight reading in peace.
- BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- The scale can be easily transported using the two handles and two rollers and does not require much storage space
- Display device with two magnets on the back, ideal to fix it to metallic surfaces, e.g. to the weighing plate during transportation
- Battery- or mains-powered, Optional rechargeable battery pack
Within the EU, official verification is mandatory by law for scales that are intended for use as a medical device. Please add this to your order. We require the location of use and the post code for the verification.
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.