Personal floor scale MPK / MPL Personal scales with column for convenient, ergonomically-optimised operation
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- This personal scale is the ideal measuring instrument for elderly care, paramedics, fitness clubs or in the private sector and can handle weighing overweight persons weighing up to 250 kg
- The display device is easy to operate through the column which is firmly fixed to the scale and the weight can be read easily, even under poor lighting conditions
- Sturdy glass weighing plate for secure, comfortable standing position
- For easy and hygienic cleaning
- Particularly flat design facilitates access
- Easy to operate: simply tap on it – stand on it – read the weight
- Integrated AUTO-OFF function to preserve the batteries
- Only MPL: BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- Large high-contrast display that is easy to read
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.