Personal floor scale MPE Professional personal floor scale with BMI function as well as EC type approval and approval for medical use for professional use in medical diagnostics
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Verification class III (Verification is optional)
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Practical second display on the back of the balance, which makes it easy for both the patient and the doctor or nursing staff to read the weight
- The MPE-HM model has an elegant height measuring stick integrated into the column, which can be pulled out for use and which has a sturdy plastic head rest and a measuring range from 88 - 205 cm
- The ergonomically optimised shape and robust design mean that this range is ideal for daily use in a professional environment
- For easy and hygienic cleaning
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet
- Level indicator to level the balance precisely
- Large platform with non-slip and wear-resistant surface made of plastic, to provide a secure footing for patients
- Hold function: When patients do not stand completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then “frozen”. This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the patient first and then take the weight reading in peace
- Mother and child function: the mother's weight will be taken and then the scale will be reset to zero at the push of a button. Then the mother and baby can be weighed together. The weight of the child will now be shown on the display. This is particularly good for infants, as this way they can be cradled, safe and sound, in the arms of their mother while being weighed
- BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- Easy to transport thanks to the two integrated transport wheels
- High resolution readout: Read-out [d] for 5 sec increased by one decimal place at the touch of a key
- Battery- or mains-powered, Optional rechargeable battery pack
- Within the EU, official verification is mandatory by law for scales that are intended for use as a medical device. Please add this to your order. We require the location of use and the post code for the verification.
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.