Personal floor scale MPC Professional personal floor scale with EC type approval and approval for medical use for professional use in medical diagnostics
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Version with [Max] = 300 kg and larger weighing plate! Specially suitable for weighing overweight patients who are in the obese category
- Verification class III (Verification is optional)
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- The bestseller for doctor’s surgeries, chemists and hospitals
- Robust design for daily use in a professional environment
- Ergonomically optimised design
- For easy and hygienic cleaning
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet
- Level indicator to level the balance precisely
- KERN MPC 300K-1LM: Sturdy handle for easy transportation of the scale
- Flexible positioning of display device: e.g. free-standing or mounted to the wall. Wall mount for display device, standard
- Large platform with non-slip and wear-resistant surface made of plastic, to provide a secure footing for patients
- Hold function: When patients do not stand completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then “frozen”. This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the patient first and then take the weight reading in peace
- BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- Mother and child function: the mother's weight will be taken and then the scale will be reset to zero at the push of a button. Then the mother and baby can be weighed together. The weight of the child will now be shown on the display. This is particularly good for infants, as this way they can be cradled, safe and sound, in the arms of their mother while being weighed
- High resolution readout: Read-out [d] for 5 sec increased by one decimal place at the touch of a key
- Battery- or mains-powered, Optional rechargeable battery pack
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.