Hand grip dynamometer MAP Hand grip dynamometer, e. g. for rehabilitation treatment after accidents
For technical questions please contact:
- Especially suitable for use in rehabilitation centres for determining manual clamping force
- There are four measuring methods, which for example, as part of a rehabilitation program, help the medical staff to monitor the fitness of the patient’s hands and carry out controlled training:
- Peak/Max mode: shows the maximum strength of a client's grip
- Average mode: Calculates the average strength from two grips
- Counting mode: Counts the number of presses which exceed a previously defined strength limit
- Designed to reveal reduced hand strength and the risk of morbidity which results from this, for aging people or to expose malnutrition, for example, during chemotherapy or similar treatments
- As part of a rehabilitation program, this permits medical staff to monitor the fitness of the patient's hands and carry out controlled training
- Safe, comfortable use thanks to non-slip rubber grips
- Integrated AUTO-OFF function after 1 minute to preserve the batteries
- Weight displayed in kg or lb
- KERN MAP 80K1S: Special version for children: The small handle depth means that the handles can still be gripped ergonomically, particularly by the small hands of infants
- Exchangeable springs facilitate fast switching of the capacity ()
- The varying rigidity of the individual springs makes the hand grip dynamometer ideal for a wide variety of patient groups, e. g. children or senior citizens or in sports medicine.
- Stable case for safe, easy transport and for storage of the additional spring sets, standard, W×D×H 350×265×85 mm
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.