Chair scale MCD Mobile chair scale in ergonomically-optimised design for safe, convenient weighing
For technical questions please contact:
- This chair scale is the ideal measuring instrument for elderly care and for paramedics, and can handle weighing overweight persons weighing more than 300 kg
- Mobile version with 4 steerable rollers and particularly convenient locking brakes at the back
- With its four wheels and low weight, this chair scale provides maximum mobility in bringing the scale to the patient. This ensures more efficient use of time for the clinic staff and greater safety for the patients, who can be weighed in their familiar environment
- The rollers, with their large diameter, make it easier to get over door thresholds, edges and across the gaps into elevators
- For fragile patients, the comfortable, ergonomically optimised seat offers secure support during weighing
- Because of the clearly contrasting black colour of the seating surface and footrests ideally suited for use with dementia patients
- Foldable armrests and footrests make transfers into the chair easier. Ideal for overweight patients or barrier-free use, e.g. for transfers from a bed to the scale
- Ergonomically positioned carrying handles
- Hold function: When patients do not sit completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then "frozen". This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the young patient first and then take the weight reading in peace
- BMI function to determine under weight/normal weight/over weight
- Practical battery operation using standard batteries ensures a high level of flexibility and freedom from mains adapters, sockets, chargers, etc.
- High resolution readout: Read-out [d] for 5 sec increased by one decimal place at the touch of a key
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.