Body analysis scale MFB Design body analysis scale to determine body weight, body fat, body fluid, muscle mass, proportion of bone, BMI and metabolic rate/metabolic rate when exercising
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Used to determine body fat, body water, muscle mass with an accuracy of 0.1 % as well as the body weight and bone mass in 0.1 kg increments
- Display showing the calorie requirements for maintaining the current body weight depending on the level of activity and sex
- Elegant design
- Sturdy glass weighing plate with four large contact surfaces for maximum precision
- For easy and hygienic cleaning
- Particularly flat design facilitates access
- Secure and non-slip positioning with large rubber feet
- Easy to operate: simply tap on it – stand on it – read the weight
- Memory for up to 10 people (gender, age, height)
- Integrated AUTO-OFF function to preserve the batteries
- Weight displayed in kg or lb
- Large high-contrast display that is easy to read
- Delivery in attractive jewellery packaging
- Note: The models are only delivered in a set of 5 units. i.e. the price given in the table refers to a delivery of 5 items. Cannot be delivered individually.
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.