Baby scale MBC Elegantly-shaped baby scale with EC type approval and approval for medical use for professional use in medical diagnostics
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Verification class III (Verification is optional)
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Popular in paediatrics, because it has a large weighing pan, which is ergonomically rounded and therefore ideally suited for weighing neonates
- Special function for neonatology centres: Difference function for calculating the weight gain before and after feeding
- Robust ABS plastic. For easy and hygienic cleaning
- Secure and non-slip positioning with rubber feet
- Hold function: When patients do not lie completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then "frozen". This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the young patient first and then take the weight reading in peace
- MBC-E, Identical in construction to MBC, but without mains adapter, at a particularly attractive price, especially suitable for mobile use eg. for midwives
- KERN MBC: Battery- or mains-powered, Optional rechargeable battery pack. Protective working cover included with delivery
- MBC-E: Battery operation included, mains operation and rechargeable battery pack as an option
- Within the EU, official verification is mandatory by law for scales that are intended for use as a medical device. Please add this to your order. We require the location of use and the post code for the verification.
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.