Ultrasonic thickness gauge TO-EE Hand-hold thickness gauge using the echo-echo method
Your KERN product specialist will be happy to help
- Premium thickness measuring device using ultrasonic technology: New NT measuring technology generation with automatic sensor adjustment (V-path correction for improved accuracy and more rapid display speed)
- Dual measuring modes to determine material thickness:
- - Pulse-echo mode (to 600 mm)
- - Echo-echo mode (to 100 mm)
- Echo-echo measurement: Determining the actual thickness of materials regardless of any existing coating, such as, for example, paint or an anti-corrosion coating on the base metal. In this way, the wall thickness of pipes, for example, can be determined in a non-destructive manner, without having to remove the coating and the measurement can be shown on the display, with the adjustment for the coating thickness already taken into account
- Can be used on these materials, as well as others: Metals, plastics, ceramics, composite materials, epoxy, glass and other materials
- High-precision mode: Readout accuracy can be switched from 0.1 mm to 0.01 mm
- Premium display with colour TFT display (320×240) with adjustable brightness so that it can be read easily in any environmental conditions
- Large internal data memory for up to 100 data sets each with 100 individual values
- Energy-saving operation with 2×AA batteries and an operating time of at least 100 hours, adjustable power-off time (sleep mode) and adjustable display switch-off (standby mode)
- USB data output for easy data download from the device memory to the PC, as standard
- Triple-calibration mode: Automatic 0-point adjustment, 1-point adjustment at a specified material thickness, 2-point precision adjustment with two specified material thicknesses
- Triple measurement mode with standard measuring (point measurements), scan mode (for continuous measurement and display of the ACTUAL value, the MIN and MAX value of the measuring sequence) and DIFF mode with calculation of the difference between the ACTUAL measured value and a manually defined nominal thickness
- Limit alarm function: Upper and lower limits can be programmed. The measurement process is supported by an audible and visual signal
- Menu languages: GB, DE, FR, ES, IT
- Date and time can be adjusted. It is possible to store the measurement values with a time stamp
- Standard measuring probe ATU-US12 included with delivery
- Delivered in a hard carrying case
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.