Sound level meter SW Professional sound level meters of class I and class II in premium quality
For technical questions please contact:
- Data logging function with date and time in the device......and data transfer using MicroSD (4 GB) memory card (included with delivery), RS-232 or USBDifferent sound pressure levels can be selected, such as, for example, Laeq, LcPeak, LaF, LaFMax, LaFMin, SD, SEL, E
- Ideal for measurements for workplaces which are outdoors, e.g. at airports, on building sites, in road construction etc. with broad access to spectrum thanks to the highly-accurate 24-Bit A/D converter
- Floating point evaluation for higher level of accuracy and better stability
- The optimised analogue frontend switch reduces the ambient noise and increases the linear measuring range
- A specially-developed algorithm permits a compliant dynamic range of more than 120 dB! (SW 1000: > 123 dB; SW 2000: > 122 dB)
- Three profiles and 14 user-defined measurements can be calculated in parallel with different frequency and time weighting
- LN statistics and display of the graph showing the progression of time
- User-defined integral interval measurement up to a maximum of 24 hours is possible
- Frequency weighting (filter) A, B, C, Z
- Time interval during measurement: F (fast), S (slow), I (pulse)
- Freely-definable limits for the output of an optical alarm signal
- Peak Hold Mode to capture peaks
- Octavo function for targeted sound analysis
- TRACK function with graphic display of a measurement
- Calibration mode (with optional calibrator)
- Trigger mode: Analogue signal to switch the device on or off with 3.5 mm plug
- Automatic measurement for timer function is possible
- : 10, 5, 2 Hz
- Operating languages: german, English, french, Spanish, PortugueseDelivered in a hard carrying caseOption of fitting a column on the rear of the housing, ¼" thread
INFO HIRE PURCHASE
Financing is available using KERN hire purchase - easy and convenient.
Hire Purchase gives you the option of purchasing any product from the range against a simple monthly installment. The product value is financed over the period of the agreement. On payment of the last installment, the ownership of the contract item automatically transfers from the contractor to the contractee.
The Hire Purchase Agreement can - if you so choose - be set for a period of between one and five years. All goods paid for in rates are covered by the warranty over the complete time period of the hire purchase
Compared with buying the product, KERN hire purchase offers the advantage that the initial financial investment is largely unnecessary. This is particularly relevant when purchasing a number of products, for example when refitting a laboratory, a company department or a hospital ward. In addition the monthly installments constitute a direct cost and the item does not have to be capitalised by the purchaser.
SPARE PARTS SEARCH
this is where you can search for spare parts for devices which you are already using. Ideally you will search using the serial number, which is given on the type plated under [SN].
Alternatively you can search by item number, which is also indicated on the type plate under [REF].
When doing this please make sure that the spare part is compatible with your device, by checking the specified scope of application.